Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Grandma Shirley





So I took these at my Grandma's house last weekened while I was home. I actually came up with the idea while not paying attention in math class.... I was trying to think of something that interests me in color, and for some reason my grandmas house popped into my head. My initial plan was to take pictures of all her "chachkas"? (I have no idea how to even begin to spell that)... but I quickly realized that she was way more interesting. Whats really crazy is that I actually drew up the picture of her sitting on her bed leaning back on her arm that same day in math class... so I knew that I had to make that picture. I can't wait to go home for thanksgiving so I can take some more of her... maybe do some closer portraits. I really think shes a great model.

No comments: