Thursday, January 10, 2008

LONDON!

I've officially been in London for FIVE whole days so I thought it was time to post a little something. I took some pictures yesterday but to be honest I'm not thrilled with any of them. I was with a bunch of people and unable to bring a tri-pod so they're also not too sharp. Honestly I'm pretty lost in general about what I want to photograph... as much as I love love love the architecture in this city, I just dont feel like I'll make really good photos of it. I think I'm worried about too commercial. The only real idea I've had so far is to concentrate on colorful store fronts.. and maybe the parts of London / Europe that people sorda forget to photograph. The only examples I have so far are the two pictures of the little food stands. They were both along the Thames right near Big Ben and the Eye. I find something intersting in the little parts of big cities that are overlooked just because they're overshadowed by the bigger tourist attractions. These pics arent the best examples but they might give some idea about what I'm talking about.
I have a few more to sort through from yesterday but here's the first few that I fixed up....
ENJOY!!!!





No comments: