Monday, April 14, 2008

Today I learned a valuable lesson in photography:

If you think your camera might have a light leak... do not assume it will just go away and shoot two rolls of film with it anyway.

Yes, I was dumb enough to do just that. And yes, almost all of my pictures are ruined. To be honest, I'm not sure any of them were very good to begin with (My "Tree Portraits" idea fell a bit short of expectations). Well anyway, now that my film camera is basically out of commission for the rest of trip I dont so much know what to photograph...as all of my planned projects were going to be in film. Not exactly the inspiration I was hoping for to push me forward in my photographic adventures here in London. Suppose I should just take it as a lessoned learned and stick to digital (for the time being).

No comments: